Structural Geology (GEO 210)
Structural Styles and Basin Analysis (MPG160, with Willy Fjeldskaar)
Regional and reservoir scale structural geology
2012. Structural Geology Algorithms: Vectors and Tensors. Cambridge University Press.
Cardozo, N., Jackson, C.A. and Whipp, P. 2011. Determining the uniqueness of best-fit trishear models. Journal of Structural Geology 33, 1063-1078.
Cardozo, N. and Aanonsen, S.I. 2009. Optimized trishear inverse modeling. Journal of Structural Geology 31, 546-560.
Cardozo, N. and Allmendinger, R.W. 2009. SSPX: A program to compute strain from displacement/velocity data. Computers and Geosciences 35, 1343-1357.
Cardozo, N., Røe, Per, Soleng, H., Fredman, N. Tveranger, J. and Schueller, S. 2008. A methodology for efficiently populating faulted corner point grids with strain. Petroleum Geoscience 14, 205-216.
Cardozo, N. 2008. Trishear in 3D: Algorithms, implementation, and limitations. Journal of Structural Geology 30, 327-340.
- Mechanical and seismic modeling of faulting and folding
- Influence of fault related folding on reservoir properties
- Inverse modeling of fault related folding
- Flexural analysis of foreland basins
- Research Associate, Cornell University (2002-2003)
- Postdoctoral fellow, NGI Oslo (2003-2004)
- Researcher, CIPR Bergen (2004-2008)
- Associate Professor, UiS, IPT (October 2008-present)