Structural Geology (GEO 210)
Structural Styles and Basin Analysis (MPG160, with Willy Fjeldskaar)
Regional and reservoir scale structural geology
Cardozo, N., Jackson, C.A. and Whipp, P. 2011. Determining the uniqueness of best-fit trishear models. Journal of Structural Geology 33, 1063-1078.
Cardozo, N. and Aanonsen, S.I. 2009. Optimized trishear inverse modeling. Journal of Structural Geology 31, 546-560.
Cardozo, N. and Allmendinger, R.W. 2009. SSPX: A program to compute strain from displacement/velocity data. Computers and Geosciences 35, 1343-1357.
Cardozo, N., Røe, Per, Soleng, H., Fredman, N. Tveranger, J. and Schueller, S. 2008. A methodology for efficiently populating faulted corner point grids with strain. Petroleum Geoscience 14, 205-216.
Cardozo, N. 2008. Trishear in 3D: Algorithms, implementation, and limitations. Journal of Structural Geology 30, 327-340.
- Mechanical and seismic modeling of faulting and folding
- Influence of fault related folding on reservoir properties
- Inverse modeling of fault related folding
- Flexural analysis of foreland basins
- Research Associate, Cornell University (2002-2003)
- Postdoctoral fellow, NGI Oslo (2003-2004)
- Researcher, CIPR Bergen (2004-2008)
- Associate Professor, UiS, IPT (October 2008-present)