- BSc in Business administration, 3 years (taught in Norwegian)
- BSc in Accounting and auditing, 3 years (taught in Norwegian)
- BSc in Law, 3 years (taught in Norwegian)
- Integrated BSc/MSc in Business administration, 5 year programme (the last two years are taught in English. There is not an international admission for this programme. Norwegian language skills are mandatory)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Business administration, 2 year programme (The UiS Business School operate with an international admission for two specializations in this particular master programme.)
Specialization in the MSc Programme in Business and administration:
- Applied Finance
- Strategy and Management (open also for international applicants)
- Business Innovation (open also for international applicants)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian).
- Executive MBA, part-time (taught in Norwegian)
Research training at UiS equals a workload of three years, and is applicable for candidates who have completed a master's degree. The research training consists of: courses, independent research in active collaboration with the academic adviser and other researchers. Participation in active national and international research environments, doctoral thesis, doctoral dissertation with a trial lecture and a defence of the thesis.
Find out more about the PhD programmes