Selected on-going larger Research Projects at the UIS Business School:
How universities can contribute to innovation, economic growth and regional development. Funded by the European Council.
DIGITILIZE OR DIE
How ICT innovations can be used in the development of health and welfare services in a responsible way. Funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
Development of novel concepts and methods for flexible and sustainable food processing in Norway. Funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
COAST-BENEFIT (Project site under construction)
Ecosystem Service Valuation For Coastal Zone Management: From Promise to Practice. Funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
FEEDBACK AND INCENTIVES
Maintaining Motivated Employees. Funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
THE AGDER PROJECT (in Norwegian only)
Develop specific knowledge of the learning content for children in kindergarten - especially in the transition between kindergarten and school.
Fields of research at UiS Business School:
The main areas of expertise are:
Accounting and auditing
- Labour economics
- Behavioral economics
- Environmental and resource economics
- Seafood-related research
- Aquaculture - productivity analysis
- Seafood - market analysis
- Value chains for seafood
- Oil-related resarch
- Contract strategy and economic
- Governance in the oil sector
- Gas market analysis - regulation and cost analysis
- Investments in oil and gas industry
- Taxation and regulation of multinational companies
- Valuation of oil and gas companies
- Applied finance
- Operation management
- Project management
- Information management
- Consumer behavior
- Business to business (B2B)
- Distribution channels
- Inter-organizational relationships
- Industrial networks
- Social networks