Section one: Welcome and introduction (10:00 – 11:30)
- Outline of the program
- Introduction talk: “what characterize a good application” (Vibeke Bull)
How to define aim, impact, problem, hypothesis and design.
- Lunch (11:30 - 12:30) – with presentation of candidates
Section two: the Norwegian research council’s template and criteria for young research talents. (12:30 – 13:30)
- The research council’s project description template:
1. Relevance relative to the call for proposals,
2.1. Background and status of knowledge,
2.2. Approaches, hypotheses and choice of method,
2.3. The project plan, project management, organisation and cooperationA
- Assessment criteria for the category “young research talents”
- Coffee brake (13:30 – 13:45)
Section three: workshop – discussion of proposals (13:45-15:00)
- Discussion of two proposals already evaluated by the research council.
Contact Vibeke Bull (51833071) in the Research and Innovation department for questions about the FRIPRO call or the PRE-FRIPRO program.