Please note that it is not possible to choose accommodation with regard to price or location. You will receive only 1 offer (detailed information will be provided after your arrival in Stavanger) and if you reject it, you have to make your own arrangements.
The price is approx. NOK 3000-4500 per month. The rooms are fully furnished and have free broadband Internet connection.
Please note that
- The rooms are very modest with basic furniture only (bed & desk)
- The capacity of student housing is limited. Consequently we regret that there is no housing guarantee
- There are no family flats available to international students.
- Contracts cover usually one or two full semesters, and full semesters only (5 months*). It is not allowed to terminate a contract during the first semester
- International students cannot change their room with another person in the dorms, nor change dorms without the approval of SiS Housing. This is due to security reasons
- A change in the study plan, in the date of arrival or departure has to be immediately reported without delay
- Reception Opening Hours at SiS Housing: Monday - Friday 08:30 -15:30
* Exception: Minimum rental period of 3 months can be given to students following Comparative Educational Studies and approved academic internship programmes (nursing and social work).