The stochastics seminar @ UiS
I am organizing the stochastics seminar @ UiS . Please have a look at this link for more information.
My main fields of research are discrete probability theory and mathematical statistical mechanics. Some keywords describing my current research interests are
- Random walks in (dynamic) random environment
- The contact process and other interacting particle systems
- Chains of infinite order and Gibbs measures
Member of the DFG Scientific Network - Stochastic Processes on Evolving Networks
On projections of the supercritical contact process: uniform mixing and cutoff phenomenon. Accepted.
One-sided continuity properties for the Schonmann projection (with Diana Conache) Journal of Statistical Physics, 172(4), 1147--1163, 2018.
The contact process as seen from a random walk
ALEA, Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 15, 571--585, 2018.
Stochastic domination in space-time for the contact process (with Rob van den Berg). Random Structures Algorithms, 53(2), 221--237, 2018.
Law of large numbers for random walks on attractive spin-flip dynamics (with Markus Heydenreich) Stochastic Processes and Applications 127(7), 2346-2372, 2017.
Absolute continuity and weak uniform mixing for random walk in dynamic random environment (with Florian Völlering). Electron. J. Probab. 21, no. 71, 1-32, 2016.
All my publications and preprints are available at ArXiv.
- 2012-2016: PhD student, Universiteit Leiden.
- 2015-2016: Research stay, LMU Munich.
- 2016-2018: PostDoc, TU Munich.
- 2018- : Associate Professor, Universitetet i Stavanger.