Predictive Health monitoring of machines
Wear evolution in rolling bearings
Systems engineering and architecturing of innovative systems
Industrial asset dynamics modelling and simulation
Engineering Education and learning methods
El-Thalji, I., & Jantunen, E. (2016). Wear evolution in rolling element bearings: A system model. International journal of Industrial and system engineering.
El-Thalji, I., & Jantunen, E., (2015) ?A summary of fault modelling and predictive health monitoring of rolling element bearings,? Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, pp. 1-21.
El-Thalji, I. & Jantunen, E (2015). Fault analysis of the wear fault development in rolling bearings, Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 57, pp. 470-482.
El-Thalji, I. & Liyanage, J.P. (2015),"Grand features of system development in engineering asset management: A practitioner?s perspective within the wind energy sector", Engineering asset management review, Springer International publishing Switzerland.
El-Thalji, I. & Jantunen, E (2014). A descriptive model of wear evolution in rolling bearings, Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 45, pp. 204-224.
1. ARTecho project: Augmented Reality Applications for System Dynamics, Predictive Monitoring, and Analytics within Industrial Asset Management Lab.
- Fox, Stephen; El-Thalji, Idriss; Altarazi, Safwan (2017). Good intentions with limited outcomes: Three limitations of trying to reduce mass migration with industrial thinking. Technology in society. ISSN 0160-791X. Volume 50. p. 31-32. DOI: 10.1016/j.techsoc.2017.04.002.
- El-Thalji, Idriss (2018). Intelligent maintenance maturity of offshore oil and gas platform: A customized assessment model complies with industry 4.0 vision. ISEAM; 2018-09-24 - 2018-09-26.
- El-Thalji, Idriss; Nordal, Helge (2018). Design for intelligent maintenance: A potential reference standard complies with industry 4.0 requirements. ISEAM; 2018-09-24 - 2018-09-26.
- El-Thalji, Idriss; Nordal, Helge (2018). Intelligent Maintenance practices within Norwegian continental shelf toward Industry 4.0 vision: An overview. ISEAM; 2018-09-24 - 2018-09-26.