03. Dec 2014 (UiS) on the theme: "Technological Challenges Looking for Innvoative Solutions"
- Paul Hocking, Tech Lead, BP Norge AS on Remote Condition and Performance Monitoring Tools
- Christian Børresen, Maintenance Lead, Teekay Shipping on A Ship owner's perspective on condition monitoring
17.March 2015 (UiS): Integrated Lifecycle Asset Planning (ILAP)
- Dr. Thore Langeland, Project Manager, ILAP
17.November 2015 (UiS): Role of Propriety Data for Real Risk in New Technologies
- Rui M. Esteves, NOV, 'Challenges in Applying Machine Learning to the Oil and Gas Industry'.
- Erdal Cayirci, NATO/UIS, 'Privacy and Technology'.
24. February 2016 (UiS): Study Tour: 3D Printing & 3D Scanning Technology
- Prof. Hirpa G. Lemu, UIS - Introduction to 3D Printing and Scanning Technology
- Prof. Vidar F. Hansen, UIS - Mechanical Properties and Microstructure in an additive manufactured nickel iron alloy.
04. March 2016 (UiS): New Technology Design and Depployment: Business Case of Reelwell
- Jostein Alexandersen, Director at Reelwell
11. May 2016 (UiS): Fatigue life prediction for engineering structures
- Dimitrios Pavlou, Professor, UIS
13. September 2016 (UiS): Data driven models for Business decision making: from technology integrity to economic decision
- Stian Bjerkenes, Gassco
- Gilberto Cervantes, MSc Student
04. November 2016 (UiS): Problem based innovation: Learning from student projects
- Professor Hirpa G. Lemu
05. April 2017 (UiS): 3D / Additive Manufacturing Regional Initiative
07. February 2019: Technology innovation and trends - Identifying innovation opportunities