Wind engineering research lab
Reliability based design optimization, Multi-fidelity design optimization, bridge aerodynamics
- I. Kusano, A. Baldomir, J.A. Jurado, S. Hernandez, "The importance of correlation among flutter derivatives for the reliability based optimum design of suspension bridges", Engineering Structures 173 416-428 (2018)
- M. Cid, F. Nieto, S. Hernandez, I. Kusano, A. Alvarez, J.A. Jurado, "CFD-based aeroelastic characterization of stream-lined bridge deck sections subject to shape modifications using surrogate models", J. Wind Engineering and Industrial Dynamics, 177 405-428 (2018)
- I. Kusano, A. Baldomir, J.A. Jurado, S. Hernandez, "Probabilistic optimization of the main cable and bridge deck of long-span suspension bridges under flutter constraint", J. Wind Engineering and Industrial Dynamics, 146 59-70 (2015)
- I. Kusano, A. Baldomir, J.A. Jurado, S. Hernandez, "Reliability based design optimization of long-span bridges considering flutter", J. Wind Engineering and Industrial Dynamics, 135 149-162 (2014)
- A. Baldomir, I. Kusano, S. Hernandez, J.A. Jurado, "A reliability study for the Messina Bridge with respect to flutter phenomena considering uncertainties in experimental and numerical data" Computers and Structures, 128 91-100 (2013)
Multi-fidelity design optimization of long-span bridges considering probabilistic wind-induced instabilities of flutter and buffeting and hydrodynamics
- Papinutti, Mitja; Aas-Jakobsen, Ketil; Larsen, Allan; Kusano, Ibuki; Eidem, Mathias Egeland (2019). Aerodynamic design of the floating bridges. https://www.iabse.org/IABSE/publications/Shop/IABSE_Reports. [Internett]; 2019-09-04.
- Kusano, Ibuki; Jakobsen, Jasna Bogunovic; Snæbjörnsson, Jonas Thor (2018). Reliability Based Design: Optimization of Suspension Bridges with Emphasis on Aerodynamic Stability. Statens vegvesen; 2018-11-02.