Target group: Students, PhD and staff
Prior knowledge: No prior knowledge required
Equipment recommended: Bring your own computer with required software installed
Duration: 90 minutes + 15 minutes break
After this class you will know how to:
- Create, edit and compile a basic LaTeX document
- Use commands
- Create a title page and table of contents
- Use lists, figures and mathematical equations
- Understand common error messages
- Use cross references, footnotes and literature references
Please download the following to your PC before the class:
- MiKTeX (LaTeX-distribution).
- The editor that will be used during the class is Texmaker.
The University Library is responsible for the class. Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org