- Participants become aware of the conceptual approach towards a definition of parental involvement.
- Participants become aware of the theoretical assumptions about parental involvement in toddler’s education
- Participants reflect upon questions that facilitate and/or hinder parental involvement.
- Participants gain a deeper understanding of the importance of supporting parents/ caregivers in the upbringing of their children, and its impact especially for disadvantaged children.
- Participants learn to identify elements that contribute to a good parent-staff relationship.
Goals - Enhancing parental involvement
The goals in this module have been laid out as follows.
TODDLER is a Comenius multilateral project coordinated by the University of Stavanger.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.