Courses taught in English
Education courses include the following semester programmes (bachelor's level):
- Comparative Educational Studies (30 ECTS)
- Outdoor Education (30 ECTS)
- Drama and Intercultural Communication (30 ECTS)
- English teaching methodology for primary education (60 ECTS)
Humanities courses include:
- (60 ECTS)
- (Master's level only, 30 ECTS)
Courses taught in Norwegian
Many courses from degree programmes are open for exchange students who have a very good command of either Norwegian or another Scandinavian language (Danish or Swedish). For an overview of opportunities, please refer to the online catalogue of Norwegian degree programmes (only in Norwegian).
Note: Admission to any courses selected from Norwegian taught degree programmes are subject to approval by the relevant department.