Important information before you apply
- Applicants who have completed university education in Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Iran, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Ukraine, UK and USA have addittional documentation requirement. Please check the information under "Country specific requirements" for more information.
- Only upload official documentation.
- Only submit what is required. Other documentation will not be taken into consideration and only delays the admission process.
- There must only be one file uploaded for each type of document. For example, transcript of records; all pages have to be uploaded together as one PDF file.
- Scanned documents must be clear and legible. Revers pages with official signatures and stamps must also be uploaded. Photos, bad quality copies and unreadable documents will not be considered.
- You can see the documents you have uploaded in ‘My Documents’ in the application portal Søknadsweb. If you have applied previously, you do not need to upload the same documents again.
Please name the documentation as follows before uploading the files:
|Document type||File name||How to submit|
|1. Transcript of records||TOR-BC (Bachelor's)
|Upload the transcript of records from all your higher education. If the documentation is not in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, it must be officially translated. Both translations and originals must be uploaded in the same PDF file.|
|2. Diploma(s)||DIP-BC (Bachelor's)
|Upload the final diploma from your higher education. If the document is not in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, it must be officially translated. Both translations and originals must be uploaded in the same PDF file.|
|3. English language requirements||ENG||Check the English language requirements for your preferred programme. Upload the official score report as PDF file.|
|4. Final diploma from higher secondary education||SEC-country
|Upload final diploma from your higher secondary school. This document does not need to be translated.|
|5. Official documents proving residential address in Norway||Residency||Only applicants residing in Norway can apply to this programme. Therefore all applicants with citizenship from outside the Nordic countries must upload official documents proving residential address in Norway. For example, Residence Certificate from Skatteetaten.|
Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
By applying to the University of Stavanger you agree to allow the University of Stavanger to verify the authenticity of your documentation. The University of Stavanger maintains the right to contact governments, agencies, institutions and associations in order to verify your documentation.