Paper abstracts should be submittet through the conference website by 30th September 2019. They will be reviewd by the International Scientific Committee and decisions notified to authors by 15th October 2019. Papers are welcome from both experienced and new/doctoral students and of both an empirical and theoretical nature.
Abstract is also needed if you want to present your project through a poster session. The abstract proposal must describe the focus of the poster.
Submission of papers are not required, although we welcome paper presenters to bring copies of their paper to interested.
Papers are welcome from both experienced and new/doctoral students and of both an empirical and theoretical nature on topics related to Innovation in Public Services and Public Policy. We welcome in particular papers on the following themes:
1. Value creation, co-production and PSI
2. Co-design and the role of citizens/service users in PSI
3. Behavioural public administration and PSI
4. The third and non-profit sector and PSI
5. PSI and ICT/digital technology (including the use of Big Data)
6. Collaboration and open innovation
7. The contingencies of effective PSI
8. PSI and learning in public service organisations
9. Social enterprise, social entrepreneurship, and PSI
10. Managing and evaluating PSI
11. Human resources issues and perspectives on PSI
12. Political dimensions of PSI
13. Innovation in public policy and in public policy processes
14. The ‘dark side’ of PSI
15. Public – private partnerships and PSI
16. The governance of risk in PSI.