The 14th International Symposium on Reservoir Wettability and its Effects on Oil Recovery & IOR NORWAY 2020 are organized together as one event 27-29 April 2020. The conference is arranged by The National IOR Centre of Norway and hosted by the University of Stavanger with partners NORCE, IFE and NFiP.
Please submit your abstract on one of the topics below in an e-mail here before 15 November, 2019 to be considered for the symposium/conference.
- We call for abstracts for oral presentations which fits with the topics in the program (see below).
- The abstract should be approx. 450 words. Use this template.
- Submit a short bio and a picture of the presenting author. The bio should not exceed 100 words.
- Authors may indicate the topic under which their abstract should be evaluated by the referees, but the referees are free to choose a suitable session for each presentation.
- Note: Both abstract and presentation may be published in printed or digital media, for instance this web page.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on scientific quality, relevance and themes. Confirmation will be issued 15 January 2020.
Specific topics of interest
- Wettability (fundamentals)
- Wettability (measurements / core restoration / modelling)
- EOR – Maximizing revenue and minimizing environmental footprint through optimized injection strategies
- IOR – Maximizing revenue with minimum environmental footprint