- Have knowledge of how big data can be generated and used for decision making in the organization.
- Have knowledge of Big Data tools (software; HMS, Food etc)
- Have an understanding of how Big Data can increase profitability by allowing more effective planning (both long and short term).
- Have knowledge and understanding of analysis challenges related to Big Data.
- Be able to take part in the strategic work in the organization, such as develop complex analyses (based on structured and unstructured data) and different types of analysis (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and normative).
- Be able to use Big Data tools (software)
- Have the ability to harvest, organize, interpret and visualize large data sets such as;
Market situation (penetration)
- Business cycle
- Real time guest feedback
- Categorization of target groups
- Guest profiles
- Guest data and history
- Identify important guest preferences
- Have an understanding of the significance of integrating Big Data as a decision-making tools on a strategic level.
- Have basic understanding of "SMART hosting" (management perspective)
- Have basic understanding of how to use BIG DATA, this includes; collection, organizing and analysis of large data sets.
- Be able to visualize and present Big Data
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Written home exam||1/1||7 days||A - F||All. |
- Course coordinator
- Trude Furunes
Method of work
Sist oppdatert: 11.08.2020