- Plan the execution of a project
- Select appropriate life cycle model
- Evaluate projects
- Understand common organizational problems in projects
- Understand the relation between strategy and projects
- Perform practical problem solving in projects
- Control project execution through the project life cycle
Required prerequisite knowledge
Recommended previous knowledge
It is assumed that students following the course have a passed exam in IND510 Project Management or have similar background knowledge. Students without such a background can be given access to the course, but it will be their own responsibility to acquire necessary background knowledge prior to or during the course.
|Project assignment||1/1||8 weeks||A - F|
Method of work
Lectures and exercises will be provided by video.
Meetings with lecturer will be arranged in class room, meeting room and/or via electronic media for questions and discussion.
|Project Management 2 (MIN160_1)||10|
Industrial economics - Master's Degree Programme
Industrial economics - Master's Degree Programme - 5 year
Risk Management - Master's Degree Programme (Master i teknologi/siviling.)
Business Administration - Master of Science
Sist oppdatert: 29.03.2020