- Have a basic understanding of programming.
- Have a basic understanding of MATLAB as an engineering tool.
- Be able to make programs in MATLAB that solve simpler engieering tasks.
- Be able to use MATLAB for programming of robots.
- Have a foundation for better understanding of subjects such as Mathematics 1 and Physics.
- Master problem-solving and be able to apply flowcharts and pseudo code to make and describe algorithms.
- Be able to plan, carry out and present an engineering project in cooperation with fellow students.
- Can identify security, vulnerability, privacy and data security aspects of products and systems using ICT.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Written exam||2/5||3 hours||A - F||Basic calculator specified in general exam regulations. |
|Report||3/5||A - F|
The report documents the work done in the project part. The report can be written individually or in the group of maximum 4 students. If the report is written in the group, each group participant will get the same grade.
The students must present the project work as a presentasjon in order to get a grade in the subject.
2) Compulsory assignment in ICT security
Both of these must be approved before the student can access the final exam.
- Course coordinator
- Tormod Drengstig
- Course teacher
- Arnfinn Aas Eielsen , Ståle Freyer
- Coordinator laboratory exercises
- Per Jotun
Method of work
ICT security: Individual online course. Open until 3 weeks before exam.
Project part: After the first 6 weeks, the rest of the semester is devoted to the LEGO-robot programming project with up to 2 hours of lectures per week related to the project.
|Matlab for Engineers (BID260_1)||5|
|Introductory Course for Engineers - Energy Resources (ING130_1)||4|
|Introductory course for engineers - Chemistry and Environmental Engineering (ING140_1)||4|
|Engineering Course introduction - Construction (ING110_1)||4|
|Introduction to Mechanical Engineering (ING120_1)||4|
Control Engineering and Circuit Design, Vocational Path
Control Engineering and Circuit Design - Bachelor's Degree Programme
Industrial Automation and Signal Processing - Master's Degree Programme - 5 year
Link to reading list
Sist oppdatert: 14.07.2020