- Be able to calculate equilibriums in solution
- Have knowledge of gravimetric and titrimetirc analysis
- Know neutralization reactions, redox reaction, reactions in complex acid and base systems, and selected complex forming reactions
- Have basic knowledge in electro, spectroscopic and chromatographic chemistry
Required prerequisite knowledge
- KJE100 Environmental Chemistry and HES, KJE150 General Chemistry, MAT100 Mathematical Methods 1
- BØK135 Mathematical analysis for economy and social science, KJE100 Environmental Chemistry and HES, KJE150 General Chemistry
Recommended previous knowledge
|Written exam and exercises||1/1||4 hours||A - F||Valid calculator. |
Candidates with non-passing laboratory reports may re-take the reports next time the course has regular teaching.
7 laboratory excercises, 4 hours per week.
Completion of mandatory lab assignments are to be made at the times and in the groups that are assigned and published. Absence due to illness or for other reasons must be communicated as soon as possible to the laboratory personnel. One cannot expect that provisions for completion of the lab assignments at other times are made unless prior arrangements with the laboratory personnel have been agreed upon. Failure to complete the assigned labs on time or not having them approved will result in barring from taking the exam of the course.
- Course teacher
- Espen Enge
- Course coordinator
- Magne Olav Sydnes
- Coordinator laboratory exercises
- Liv Margareth Aksland , Hong Lin
- Hong Lin , Hans Kristian Brekken
- Head of Department
- Gro Johnsen
Method of work
Mandatory work demands (such as hand in assignments, lab- assignments, projects, etc) must be approved by subject teacher three weeks ahead of examination date.
|Analytical chemistry (BIT300_1)||10|
|Analytical chemistry (BIK300_1)||10|
|Analytical chemistry (TE0593_1)||10|
|Analytical chemistry (TE0593_A)||10|
|Analytical chemistry (TE0593_2)||10|
Bachelor studies at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Master studies at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Sist oppdatert: 19.08.2019