- Have an overview over current international litterature, scientific writing and ethical norms for a specific topic and can be critical to different sources of information.
- Demontrate an in depth insight and comprehension of a specific topic.
- Use mathematical methods to elucidate and analyse a problem.
- Have experience of literature search and scientific writing.
- Be able to present and convey the independent work using the terminology and language of the research area.
- Be able to describe the assignment in a clear manner and use the language of the field.
- Can use and analyse relevant tools
- Be able to discuss, analyse the results and conclusion related to the problem at hand.
- Understand the ethical standards for scientific work
- Can convey the independent research work
- Be able to analyse relevant theoretical models or results supported by the research results
- Be able to reflect and critical assesment of one's own work and
- Can defend a high ethical behaviour in an academic contex
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Bacheloroppgave||1/1||A - F||All written and printed means are allowed. Calculators are allowed. |
- Course teacher
- Stein Andreas Bethuelsen, Tyson Ritter , Paul Francis de Medeiros , Tore Selland Kleppe , Michal Jakub Kapustka , Martin Gunnar Gulbrandsen , Sigbjørn Hervik , Alexander Ulanovskii , Alexander Rashkovskii , Jan Terje Kvaløy , Bjørn Henrik Auestad
- Course coordinator
- Anders Tranberg
- Head of Department
- Bjørn Henrik Auestad
Method of work
Link to reading list
Sist oppdatert: 14.08.2020