Knowledge and understanding:
- Students will possess knowledge of artistic practice, concept development and project management in relation to music production and recording.
- Students can understand and can reflect upon artistic practice, concept development and project management, and can identify artistic and technical challenges in relation to music production and recording.
- Students will master music production-related methods, tools and modes of expression, and general skills relating to professional practices within music production and recording.
- Students will evaluate and choose between the discipline's methods and tools, and propose new expressions and solution models based on artistic aesthetics.
- Student can communicate and discuss issues relating to music production and recording.
- Students can manage complex situations that require creative solutions or modes of expression.
- Students will take independent responsibility for their own professional development. .
Required prerequisite knowledge
Method of work
Sist oppdatert: 25.09.2020