- Understand the foundations and implications of the dynamics of innovation
- Knowledge of the process of formulating and implementing innovation strategies
- Understanding the role of and process of gaining intellectual property rights
- Knowledge of the formation and development of a technological business venture
- Ability to identify and interpret technological trends
- Identifying potential sources and areas of innovation
- Identifying opportunities, risks and competitive advantages in a business formation
- Ability to set up a business plan, including the technological, organizational, financial and marketing aspects
Generell kompetanse/General competence
- Ability to interpret the competitive environment and identify trends
- Combinatory skills across disciplines
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Project report (group work)||1/1||A - F|
Mandatory presentations by the group members of the project.
Method of work
Guest lectures with practical examples.
A project in several parts that will be done as group work. This form the basis for grading.
Lecture language is English.
|Entrepreneurship for technology ventures (IND620_1)||5|
Compendium and selected articles, information shared on Canvas.
Sist oppdatert: 11.12.2019