- Have a good understanding of all the important aspects in the oil and gas value chain, such as production, processing, marketing, transportation, and local distribution.
- Know the essential technologies and economics of the three most important natural gas products: pipeline gas, liquefied natural gas, natural gas converted products.
- Know the essential technologies and economics of the oil refining processes.
- Understand the impact of greenhouse gas and climate policies on the future oil and gas industry.
- Oil and gas value chain: the oil and gas value chain characteristics and their differences
- Oil and gas market characteristics: gas sales and purchase agreements, oil and gas trading
- The greenhouse gas effect and the Paris agreement
- The Norwegian Gas Transport System: owners, operator and shippers, areas and tariffs, dispatching and balancing, operations and maintenance, receiving terminals and fiscal measurements
- Industrially important natural gas conversion processes: synthesis gas, fertilizer, methanol, etc.
- Industrial important oil refining processes and products: gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Project||1/1||A - F|
- Course coordinator
- Zhixin Yu
Method of work
Sist oppdatert: 05.06.2020