- Instrumentation and requirements
- Physical principles of sensing elements
- Challenges of fluid and flow metering
- Signal analysis and noise filtering
- Advanced analysis and advanced laboratory instrumentation
Data acquisition systems (DAQ) and process control:
- PC - Instrument signal communication
- Use of Matlab for data analysis
- Use of PASCO Scientific Products for DAQ and control
Theory and practice:
- Laboratory setup of selected applications.
- Laboratory project
- (Visit to industry, instrument manufactures and process plants)
Laboratory exercises with lab reports are compulsory. Due to limited lab capacity, the number of applicants admitted to the course is limited to 10 students. If the number of applicants for the course exceeds 10, then the 10 most qualified students will be selected based on grades and general qualifications.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Project report and oral presentation of project||1/1||A - F|
Method of work
Laboratory capacity limit the number of participants on the course to ten students. Students within the Natural gas master program will be given priority to the course.
If number of applicants to the course exceed ten students, students admitted will be ranked according to obtained marks and total exam score.
Sist oppdatert: 05.06.2020