- Be able to account for and discuss how children socialize in outdoor activities.
- Be able to account for the life on the shore, different types of fish, shells and seaweed.
- Be able to account for different flowers and birds along the coast.
- Be able to promote activities in the local environment.
- Be able to analyze the terrain, plan and lead various activities in the local environment.
- Be able to customize activities in nature to different groups in different environment.
- Be able to implement and evaluate health promotion activities in the nature in the community.
- Demonstrate indoor and outdoor climbing skills
- Lead groups on trips in the local nature environment.
- Ensure the safety of various forms of activity.
- Be able to perform CPR and life-saving first aid in relation to the sea/open waters.
- Outdoor activities in the local natural environment used as the venue for training, recreation and Team building.
- Plan, lead and assess the use of nature in various teaching programmes
- Prevention of accidents and first aid in connection with the use of nature in the community.
- Indoor climbing certificate and outdoor top-rope climbing
- Three-day outdoor activity leading students from a local school.
- Three-day outdoor coastal friluftsliv excursion to Langøy. Accommodation in tents.
- Cycling day trip from Tungenes Lighthouse at Randaberg to Tanager bridge.
- Student led, group cycling trip. Minimum two nights.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Planning and leading two practical days with students from a local School||Pass - Fail|
|Daytrip by bike||Pass - Fail|
|Egenferd bike excursion with 2 nights in tent||Pass - Fail|
|Rowing and fishing excursion||Pass - Fail|
|Climbingcourse inside and outside||Pass - Fail|
Planning and leading two practical days with students from a local School.
Daytrip by bike,
Student-led bike excursion,
Rowing and fishing excursion.
Climbing inside and outside
Students/groups that receive one or more exam(s) "not approved" by first submission, will be provided the opportunity for a new submission of the task(s) in processed form.
- Course coordinator
- Åge Vigane
- Programme coordinator
- Cato Olsen Slettvold
- Course teacher
- Bjørnar Kjellstadli
Method of work
Link to reading list
Sist oppdatert: 15.12.2019