- Be able to document basic knowledge and have an understanding of the connection between theoretical knowledge and practical social work/ socio-pedagogical work.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of current social and welfare policies and legal provisions relating to organizations in the practical setting
- Be able to give an account of knowledge and professional insight gained through co-operation with experienced practitioners
- Be able to document knowledge about professional judgment on decisions concerning interventions
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge on supervision theory
- Be able to apply professional knowledge and relevant experience from the practical setting as the basis for making deliberate and informed decisions concerning professional practice
- Be able to analyze the service user's situation
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate own and others' professional practice
- Be able to incorporate feedback from supervision and adjust one`s conduct and professional practice accordingly
- Demonstrate good communication and relational skills when interacting with service users and with other professionals
- Be able to work independently and in groups on challenging complex and extensive problems
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of professional ethics that underpin social work practice
- Demonstrate an understanding of and an ability to utilize the expertise of other professional groups
- Demonstrate an analytical, critical and reflective approach to own and others' professional practice
- Spring semester: Participation in group guidance with the university’s own students. Individual guidance, tasks, and literature adapted for the individual area of practice.
- Autumn semester: Participation at the orientation week for international students. Individual guidance, tasks, and literature adapted for the individual area of practice.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Practical placement||1/1||Pass - Fail||All. |
Learning plan: Write up a learning plan detailing the students` learning goals during the practice placement.
Placement report 1: Word count: 2,000 words (+/- 10 %).
Placement report 2: Word count: 3,000 words (+/- 10 %).
More detailed information on the text requirements will be sent to the students at the beginning of their placement.
Method of work
Sist oppdatert: 05.06.2020