Having checked your eligibility, you now have to apply and upload the required documents within the deadline.
Important information before you upload the documents
- All documentation has to be uploaded as PDF-files. We do not accept documents via e-mail or post unless explicitly requested by us. We do not accept Word, PNG, JPG, ZIP or RAR files, only PDF.
- Only upload what is required. Unrequested documents will not be taken into consideration and only delays the evaluation of your application.
- Name your files as instructed below.
- Documents consisting of several pages must be scanned together into one PDF-file.
- Documents must be clear, legible and appear 'right-side up'. Applications containing bad quality copies and unreadable documents will be rejected.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to upload all required documents within the deadline. The university does not ask for missing documents. Incomplete applications will be rejected regardless of academic qualifications.
- Check the documents you have uploaded in My Documents in Søknadsweb. If you have applied previously, you do not need to upload the same documents again. However, your CV must be updated.
Additional country specific requirements
Applicants who have completed university education in Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Iran, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, Uganda, Ukraine or USA have additional documentation requirements. Please check the Country List for further information.
|Required Document||File name in Søknadsweb||How to submit|
|1. CV||CV||CV must be up to date and uploaded as one PDF file.|
|2. Transcript of records||TOR-BC (Bachelor's)|
|Upload the official transcript of records from all your higher education. Student copies are not accepted.|
If the documentation is not in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, it must be officially translated. Both translations and originals must be uploaded in the same PDF file.
|3. Diploma(s)||DIP-BC (Bachelor's)|
|Upload the final diploma from your higher education.|
If the document is not in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, it must be officially translated. Both translations and originals must be uploaded in the same PDF file.
|4. English language requirements||ENG||Check the English language requirements and upload the official score report as PDF file.|
|5. Final diploma from higher secondary education||SEC-country|
|Upload final diploma from your higher secondary school. This document does not need to be translated.|
|6. Passport copy/ Documentation of change of name (if applicable)||PASS||Upload only the page with photograph and name of your passport. The passport must be valid at the time of applying. |
In case you have changed your name, please provide documentation of this in the same PDF file.
|7. Documentation of Financing (only required for non- EU/EEA applicants)||FIN||Non-EU/EEA applicants must document access to at least NOK 123 519 for the first academic year (this amount is for the academic year 2020/2021).|
The documentation of financing can be documented with a recent official bank statement in your own name, a letter confirming that you are eligible for a scholarship/student loan from your home country, OR a sponsor guarantee letter and sponsor's recent official bank statement.
If you have not yet graduated,
you may deliver your final diploma and transcript after the deadline as long as you submit the document below within the deadline:
- 10 January for non-EU/EEA students
- 1 March for EU/EEA students
This document must be signed by your university and submitted together with an interim transcript which includes all the courses you have taken until the day of applying. Still, all other required documentation must be uploaded within the deadline.
Please note that you will only be considered for admission if there are still available study places at the time when you deliver your final diploma and transcript.
If you have not yet taken English tests,
If you are not able to submit your test results within 10 January and want to deliver the results later, you need to upload the receipt of your test registration in Søknadsweb within 10 January. This requires that you submit all other required documentation within the deadline. As soon as you receive the test results you need to send it to email@example.com.
Last day to submit the test result: 1 March
The last day to submit test results is 1 March
Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
By applying to the University of Stavanger you agree to allow the University of Stavanger to verify the authenticity of your documentation. The University of Stavanger maintains the right to contact governments, agencies, institutions and associations in order to verify your documentation.