The symposium is held 23-24 November 2021. The digital event is organized by SHARE - Centre for Resilience in Healthcare at the University of Stavanger. Target audience includes; PhD students, recently completed PhDs, post-doctoral candidates and other researchers early in their career. The symposium will be open and freely available for public participation.
23 - 24 November 2021
1 November 2021
15 September 2021
29 September 2021
Key Note Speakers
Open call for abstracts
We welcome abstracts related to quality and safety themes such as:
- Resilience in Healthcare
- Organizational and cultural factors
- Learning from success and adverse advents
- Patient and stakeholder involvement
- Pandemic responses
- Research methods
- Governance and leadership
- Other themes not covered above are also welcomed
Authors are invited to electronically submit an abstract including title and max. 250 words description, in English.
- Submit completed abstract template to: email@example.com
- Deadline abstract submission by: 15. September
- Abstract decision: 29. September
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted must participate in the plenary discussion following each session. There is no registration fee as the symposium is funded by SHARE.
For any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org