an innovation and co-creation arena for academia, healthcare providers, business, patients and their next of kin
Visit us at Innovationpark Stavanger, in the south end of campus Ullandhaug. Find your way in MazeMap. Our address: Professor Olav Hanssens vei 7a, building i2, 4021 Stavanger.
Manager: Line Hurup Thomsen
Partners: Stavanger municipality, Stavanger university hospital, Laerdal Medical, Norce, Validé og University of Stavanger.
HelseCampus Stavanger is an innovation and co-creation arena for academia, healthcare providers, business, patients and their next of kin.
The population is ageing, and we are having higher expectations. Within the constraints of resources, it is difficult to balance desires and possibilities. The shortage of workforce will give us limits in how to solve the work tasks.
Our goal is to create a sustainable healthcare which is focusing on patient’s needs. A sustainable healthcare takes advantage of the possibilities which lies in technology, uses and further develop the competence to the healthcare workers, and solves tasks efficiently.
Together we will:
- Develop knowledge and services to improve the health of the citizens.
- Test and implement health technology solutions.
- Provide excellent teaching by using simulation methodology.
- Develop and strengthen health-related industry.
- Create gathering places for discussions, cooperation and sharing of experiences.
Projects involving HelseCampus Stavanger
News about HelseCampus Stavanger
Simulating the future
The Faculty of Health Sciences at UiS organized the course “Simulation-based learning in nursing education” from April 1...
Communication training at HelseCampus
Paramedical students in their third year of study and nurses from the municipal health service participated in a joint t...
The Caring Futures project on TV2 News
Researchers from “Caring Futures: Developing Care Ethics for Technology-Mediated Care Practices” were interviewed and qu...
Divergent Approaches to the Future of the Health Sector
The Caring Futures research project invited five regional participants to a panel discussion at Sølvberget Library and C...
Bringing together stakeholders in care technology
In the end of September, Health Campus Stavanger, in collaboration with the Caring Futures research project invited rese...
Discussing the relationality between people and technology
This is a theme of interest to both the author Cathrine Knudsen and the artist Kari Telstad Sundet. The event, Science F...
A grand opening
After a long and close collaboration, Ingvil Hellstrand (UiS) and curator Hege Tapio were able to deliver their opening ...
Research meets art in new exhibition
The CARING FUTURES ART EXHIBITION takes place at Galleri Sølvberget 17 September –18 December 2022. The exhibition raise...
The Collaboration Portal – register and find assignment topics
Do you have suggestions for bachelors or master's theses? In the Collaboration Portal, you can register your own suggest...
- Norwegian Smart Care Cluster
- Norwegian Smart Care Lab
- Search – Sandnes Education and Research Center Høyland
- SUS 2023
- SHARE – Senter for kvalitet og sikkerhet i helsetjenesten
- USHT Rogaland
- VID vitenskapelig høgskole
- Fagskolen Rogaland
- AOF Fagskole
- FFO Rogaland – Funksjonshemmedes Fellesorganisasjon
- Kommunenes Sentralforbund (KS)
- Rogaland Kunnskapspark
- Innovasjonspark Stavanger
- Pumps and Pipes Norway
- Tannhelsetjenestens kompetansesenter Rogaland
- DIGI Rogaland
- Statsforvalteren i Rogaland
- Rune Dahl Fitjar, prorector for innovation and society / professor, University of Stavanger
- Svein Skeie, research director, Stavanger University Hopital
- Jon Harald Kaspersen, departement director, NORCE Health and society
- Michael Sautter, chief learning officer, Laerdal Medical
- Kristine Skjøthaug, head of departement for e-health and welfare technology, Stavanger municipality
- Anne Cathrin Østebø, general manager, Validé
- Thor Ole Gulsrud, vice dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Stavanger
- Ann Synnøve Jensen, advisor, Department for e-health and welfare technology, Stavanger municipality
- Anne Hjelle, head of research, Helse Stavanger
- Olaug Øygarden, researcher II health and society, NORCE
- Brynjar Foss, educational lead, Laerdal Medical
- Arild Kristensen, general manager, Norwegian Smart Care Cluster
- Hanne Hagland, fassociate professor and research coordinator, University of Stavanger
- Line Hurup Thomsen, manager, HelseCampus Stavanger