Erasmus+ students are expected to complete 2 documents while studying abroad. Here you may find help with those tasks.
Kjell Arholms gate 41, 4021 Stavanger
Online Learning Agreement (OLA)
How to prepare and approve your OLA. (**Placement practice students, such as nursing students must fill in the Learning Agreement for traineeship.)
- First check that your home university will accept the OLA. If they have not yet started with using the OLA, please ask your home university to send us an e-mail to confirm this. Then we will make an exception to accept the pdf. version of the Learning Agreement by e-mail.
- Prepare your OLA after you have been accepted as a student at UiS. Write in the same courses as you got approved in your Letter of Admission.
- Fill out your OLA and sign it online. Below is a step-by-step guide. (Traineeship students fill in this form. Please fill in the correct form.)
- Your home university will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once you have signed it.
- We (UiS) will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once your home university has signed it.
- Once we (UiS) has signed it, your OLA is complete.
- Download the Erasmus+ App to track your OLA and other useful information.
- Academic year: Write in current year and next year
- Please check with your home university/college who is your contact person.
- Make sure the name and email address of your contact person is correct.
- Faculty of Arts and Education; Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, UiS Business School:
Solvor Sleveland and Vibeke Henriette Kvarven (please write in both names), International coordinators, email@example.com
- Faculty of Performing Arts:
Lena C. Haug, study coordinator and international coordinator for incoming exchange Music and Dance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unsure of which faculty you will belong to:
Please use: Solvor Sleveland and Vibeke Henriette Kvarven (please write in both names), International coordinators, email@example.com
- able A: Study programme at the receiving institution: list the courses you will take at the host institution
- Course codes and course names at UiS: Courses for exchange students
- Table B: Recognition at the sending institution: list the courses at your home university that will be substituted
- Planned period of the mobility:
- Check dates here at our academic calendar
- Make sure that you sign your OLA. It is only when you have signed it that the coordinator at your home university will be able to sign it. The signature field works best on touch screen, but you can also sign your OLA using a regular computer and pointer/mouse. Your home university will then receive your OLA by email from the Erasmus Dashboard.
Confirmation of Stay
This document have different names. For example "Confirmation of Erasmus+ status" and "Confirmation of Arrival"
- Fill in the correct dates and as much information as possible
- Do not fill in names of coordinators at the University of Stavanger. Leave this blank
- Check with your home institution if they wish you to write the last date of exam or the date you are leaving Norway
- Send the document to firstname.lastname@example.org