Due to new infection prevention measures from the Norwegian government, there will be new infection prevention guidelines for visiting the library from Thursday March 25.
In stead of maintaining a distance of 1 meter, you now have to keep a distance of 2 meters. This means that we will reduce the number of study spaces in the library. This could mean that some bookings will be deleted. The people affected by this will be contacted.
We are working to block of areas where a distance of 2 meters is impossible to keep. Please do not use areas that are cordoned off.
To avoid close contact, we only offer quick guidance at the service desk. Classes and guidance will be digital. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need guidance.
If you prefer not to visit the library, you can return books in our return box. At Ullandhaug you can find the return box by the entrance to Kjølv Egeland House, closest to the library. At the library in Bjergsted the return box is located by the entrance to the library.
Any changes to the corona guidelines will be posted at uis.no/en/library
New rules that apply from Thursday March 25:
- Don’t visit the library if you are feeling sick, or have corona like symptoms.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meter. We recommend using a face mask where this is not possible.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Book a study space if you want to study in the library.
- Only use available areas. Respect signs and do not use areas that are off limits.
- Bring your own laptop. Only a limited number of computers are available to use for printing and searching for literature.
- Use available sanitizer to disinfect your workspace before use.
- Clean your study space after use.
- Always follow the infection prevention guidelines from NIPH