Students at UiS can book study spaces at the Ullandhaug library. UiS employees and other patrons may use designated areas where booking is not required.
Book a study space
Students at UiS can book study spaces in TimeEdit.
Need help with your booking? Send an email to Timeplankontoret
You will lose your booking if you do not show up within 30 minutes. Cancel your booking if you are unable to show up.
Rules for using the library
- Please make sure you take precautions to prevent infection when you are visiting the library.
- Only use available areas. Respect signs and do not use areas that are off limits.
- Bring your own laptop. Only a limited number of computers are available to use for printing and searching for literature.
- Use available sanitizer to disinfect your workspace before use.
- Please show up in time, and leave the study space before your booked time ends.
- You will lose your booking if you do not show up within 30 minutes. Please cancel your booking if you are unable to show up.
- Clean the study space after use.
- Always follow the infection prevention guidelines from NIPH.