The conference aims to gather the Norwegian research community within the field of Artificial Intelligence.
What is the NORA Annual Conference?
The conference aims to gather the Norwegian research community within the field of Artificial Intelligence. The conference will create a platform where invited speakers and participants can share research, ideas, theories, models and new perspectives, and interact with peers from the field. Knowledge sharing and interaction will be at the center of the conference, which will in turn foster a strong community of researchers and practitioners, while bridging the gap between young researchers, startups and industry.
Who can participate?
All researchers from NORA universities, research institutes and university colleges are invited to participate at the NORA Annual Conference. We also extend warm invitations to representatives from industry and the public sector.
Call for Abstracts
We encourage all researchers from NORA partner universities, college campuses and research institutes to submit abstracts. Your research should be linked with the topic of AI, Machine Learning and Robotics. The purpose of NORA Annual Conference is to provide a platform where NORA partners can share research, ideas, theories, models and new perspectives, and interact with peers from the field.
You may download the abstract template from our website. Please follow the template instruction as evaluation is strictly based on the indicated parameters.
When submitting you will be asked to indicate if you are interested in publishing your (previously unpublished) work as a scientific paper in the Nordic Machine Intelligence Journal.
See Call for Paper in EasyChair
Click here to submit via EasyChair
NORA is seeking nominations for our annual awards! These awards are given to recognise exceptional efforts of individuals and actors in the Norwegian AI community throughout the year.
Read more about the awards and submit your nominations here.
- Abstract submission: 14th of March, 2022
- Deadline for nominations: 14th of March, 2022
- Registration deadline: 26th of May, 2022
- Anne Håkonsson, Professor, The Arctic University in Norway
- Katalin Blix, Research fellow, The Arctic University of Norway
- Klaus Johannsen, Chief Scientist, NORCE
- Stefano Nichele, Professor – Oslo Metropolitan University
- Ana Ozaki, Associate Professor, University of Bergen
- Mina Farmanbar, Associate Professor, University of Stavanger
- Rituka Jaiswal, PhD Researcher, University of Stavanger
- Morten Goodwin, Professor and Director of CAIR, University of Agder
To register for the conference, click here
For more information about the conference, visit the conference site here.