This forum will focus its work on polymer flooding from pore to core scale, and partly to field scale.
Recommended workflow (including design of lab experiments and interpretation by IORCoreSim) to extract essential Polymer EOR parameters.
Identification and usage recommendation of important input parameters for modeling and upscaling of polymer processes, IORCoreSim, BADChIMP.
- core scale IOR models
- executable code available on Teams from October 2020
- program and User’s manual will be updated throughout the project period
- polymer models
- well model for mechanical degradation
- shear stress dependent polymer models
- source code available on git hub
- documentation of program setup and execution
- test cases
Testing and demonstration of IORCoreSim on polymer.
Experimental results on polymer transport properties at small (cm) and large (m) scale.