Do you want to improve your strenght and condition, but find it difficult to motivate yourself alone? Join SiS' training group every Wednesday! There's room for everyone, at every fitness level.
Physical activity is a medicine completely without side effects. As you probably know, there is a long list of positive effects that can contribute to make your life as a student better.
Objectives of the course
- Better condition and strength
- Experience mastery by using your body physically and sharing this with others who seek the same
- Give you more energy, well-being and joy, and hopefully a fresh and strong head that can help you further with your studies
Time: Wednesdays at 13:30-15:00
Attendance/meet-up: Outside Kitty Kielland's house. You only need to bring work out clothes, we have the equipment. In case of very bad weather, we'll do an indoor alternative.
This course is suitable for those who:
- Need a push to get in better shape
- Do not have much training experience, or who have not trained much for a while
- Can benefit from, and enjoy, meeting others
- Has paid semester fee to SiS in the current semester
Sign up here! To secure a place at all the training sessions, you must sign up for all the dates you can participate in. Remember that you'll get the best effect from the training if you participate in all the sessions :) It is important that you unsubscribe if you can not meet on a specific date, so that the space is free for others.
Taking part is free, but please note that if you are registered and fail to attend without a valid cause (medical issues), you will be charged a fee of NOK 300. This is because we want to avoid holding up places that are not used. The deadline for cancellation is at 15:00 the day before the event.