Use TimeEdit to find your schedule and reserve group study rooms
The schedule for the autumn semester is published June 15. The schedule for the spring semester is published December 1.
NB: Changes to the schedules may occur.
Group study rooms
Rules for use of group study rooms:
- If a group study room is still unused 10 minutes after the time of the reserved period begins, the reservation is no longer valid, and the room may be used by others.
- Group study rooms must be used by at least two persons.
- Please remember to throw away garbage and clean up after yourself.
- Group study rooms may be reservered all days from 08.00 to 22.00.
- Students can book eight hours each week divided between no more than four reservations each week. Exceptions can be made for group exams. If necessary, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to specify the course code and include your student number.
Reserving a Room for Student Activity
If you wish to reserve a classroom for student activity, please contact us at email@example.com.
Remember to provide the following information:
- Name/Student number
- Affiliated student organization
- Type of event
- Preferred date and time
- Preferred room type (lecture hall or seminar room)
- Number of participants
Du er kanskje også interessert i
Bjergsted: Requirements for attendance at teaching and projects
Attendance requirements at the Faculty of Performing Arts (UK) are an elaboration of the course descriptions' work requi...
Transportation and parking
On this page you will find information about how to get to and from Ullandhaug by bicycle, bus and car.
The 3D-lab at Stavanger University Library
Would you like to learn more about 3D-printing? Get an introduction and access to the 3D-lab at the University Library!
Find practical information for international students coming to the University of Stavanger.
Sport, nature experiences and other leisure activities are also part of the student life. Enjoy your time as a student i...