Use TimeEdit to find your schedule and reserve group study rooms
The schedules for the autumn semester will be published June 15.
NB: Changes to the schedules may occur.
Group study rooms
Rules for use of group study rooms:
- If a group study room is still unused 10 minutes after the time of the reserved period begins, the reservation is no longer valid, and the room may be used by others.
- Group study rooms must be used by at least two persons.
- Please remember to throw away garbage and clean up after yourself.
- Group study rooms may be reservered all days from 08.00 to 22.00.
- Students can book eight hours each week divided between no more than four reservations each week.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com
Du er kanskje også interessert i
Requirements for attendance at the Faculty of Performing Arts (UK) are an elaboration of the course descriptions' requir...
We have partially reopened campus, and that's wonderful! All the more reason not to get lax about infection control prec...
Clarification for employees and students at the Faculty of Performing Arts
On this page you will find information about how to get to and from Ullandhaug by bicycle, bus and car.
Here you'll find information for visitors to UiS.
Would you like to learn more about 3D-printing? Get an introduction and access to the 3D-lab at the University Library!
Here you can find practical information for international students coming to the University of Stavanger.
Sport, nature experiences and other leisure activities are also part of the student life. Here you will find some inform...
Do you have a disability, an ailment or an injury or, for different reasons, feel the need for special adjustments?
Campus Bjergsted is located in Bjergstedparken near Stavanger city center. The Faculty of Performing Arts is located wit...