Available studies will be published on this page.
Published Updated on
You can apply to the available study places for two-year master's studies, further education or PPU via Søknadsweb.
Available study places are only for applicants who have residency in Norway.
Exception: Master in Pre-hospital Critical Care part-time.
Offers for available study places will be sent to the first qualified applicants, and continue like that until the study places have been filled.
Faculty of Science and Technology
You can apply for available study places for master studies at the faculty of science and technology on Søknadsweb.
Remember to upload documentation that proves that you meet the admissions requirements as soon as possible after you have applied.
- Master of Science in Energy, Reservoir and Earth sciences
- Master of Science in Computational Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mathematics and Physics
- Master of Science in Marine and Offshore Technology
- Master of Science in Biological Chemistry
- Master of Science Structural and Mechanical Engineering, specialisation in Structural Engineering.
- Master of Science Structural and Mechanical Engineering, specialisation in Mechanical Engineering.