Our course is an introduction to the Norwegian society. The teaching methods are communicative, and students
will be challenged to use the new knowledge actively. The syllabus follows the standardized objectives of the
European Framework of language, and the curricula follows the national “Læreplan i norsk og samfunnskunnskap for voksne innvandrere.”
Topics that will be discussed are:
- Immigration to Norway
- History, geography and Norwegian way of living
- Children and family
- Democracy and organization of the Norwegian society
Closing date for registration: 20.01.2020
An enrollment of 15 participants will be needed to run the course.
Teaching language: English.
No teaching in week numbers 9.
You will receive all practical information closer to starting date.
NOK 6.000,- + teaching material
Monday and Wednesday 16:30 - 19:00
Starting date: 03.02.2020, last day of teaching: 06.04.2020
In total 50 hours of teaching. All classes are held at campus, University of Stavanger.
Please note that
- Registration is binding
- The invoice will be sent to you at the same time as starting date for the course.
- Cancellation later than last day of registration will result in 25 % of the course fee.
- Cancellation after the course has started, or total absence, results in 100 % of the course fee.
- Paid course fee will not be refunded
A background of higher education and a legal residency permit in Norway.
This is a non-credit course.
Please note that changes may occur