Tuesdays and Thursdays 17:30 - 20:00
Starting date: 30.01.2020, last day of teaching: 14.05.2020
In total 85 hours of teaching. All classes are held at campus, University of Stavanger.
No teaching in week numbers 9.
You will receive all practical information closer to starting date.
Please read all the information below.
Closing date for registration: 16.01.2020.
An enrollment of 15 participants will be needed to run the course.
NOK 7.000,- + teaching material
Books: Has not been clarified.
You can buy the books in the bookstore at campus.
Please note that
- The registration is binding
- The invoice will be sent to you at the same time as starting date for the course
- Cancellation later than last day of registration will result in 25 % of the course fee
- Cancellation after the course has started, or total absence, results in 100 % of the course fee
- Paid course fee will not be refunded
A background of higher education and a legal residency permit in Norway. Completed level A1.
Non-credit course. An attendance of 85% is required. Final test in writing, reading, listening and speaking will be held at the end of the course. A certificate is provided after completed course.
After level 2 students should be able to:
- understand oral presentation on everyday life current issues from family and social life
- talk about known topics
- initiate conversations and express opinions about familiar topics
- understand the main ideas of radio and television programs
- read textbooks and simple authentic texts
- have sufficient command of both oral and written Norwegian which errors that do not interfere with communication
Please note that changes may occur.