Tuesdays and Thursdays 16:30 - 19:00
Starting date: 30.01.2020, last day of teaching: 14.05.2020
In total 85 hours of teaching. All classes are held at campus, University of Stavanger.
No teaching in week numbers 9.
You will receive all practical information closer to starting date.
Please read all the information below.
An enrollment of 15 participants is needed to run the course.
NOK 7.000,- + teaching material
Books: Has not been clarified.
You can buy the books in the bookstore at campus.
Please note that
- Registration is binding
- The invoice will be sent to you at the same time as starting date for the course.
- Cancellation later than last day of registration will result in 25 % of the course fee.
- Cancellation after the course has started, or total absence, results in 100 % of the course fee.
- Paid course fee will not be refunded
- A background of higher education and a legal residency permit in Norway.
- No knowledge of Norwegian is required for beginners level.
Non-credit course. An attendance of 85% is required, for a diploma of completed course. Final test in writing, reading, listening and speaking will be held at the end of the course. Date for the test will be announced later. A diploma is provided after the course for each participant.
After completing level 1, students should be able to:
• understand clearly spoken Norwegian on subjects relating to everyday life
• talk about known subjects with a limited vocabulary
• pronounce Norwegian in a way that does not interfere with communication
• read textbooks and similar texts on subjects relating to everyday life
• know the basic rules of Norwegian grammar
Please note that changes may occur