It is an advantage to have some experience with the use of keyboard, mouse and Windows.
The course is aimed at people who use Excel as a spreadsheet tool, and who wish an introduction to the program’s basic functions.
Creating simple spreadsheet models and combine Excel with other programs.
Classroom instruction with a maximum of 12 participants. One computer per participant.
Kr. 5.200, -
Includes lunch and course documentation
2 days - from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Become familiar with the tools
- How to use cells in a spreadsheet?
- How to use formating
- What are formulas and functions?
- Effective use of mouse and keyboard
- Creating well arranged worksheets
- Insert or remove rows and columns
- Using additional work sheets
- Simplify formulas and functions
- Absolute and relative cell references
- How to find information by sorting and filtering
- Represent numbers in the form of charts
- How to customize the worksheet for printing
- Creating a template
- How to connect multiple spreadsheets and work sheets.
- How to protect your spreadsheets
Please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 51831073