You can drop by to borrow and return books, and to use our printers. Students at UiS can book reading areas in TimeEdit.
OBS: You will lose your booking if you do not show up within 30 minutes. We encourage everyone to cancel their bookings if they are unable to show up.
Rules for using the library:
- Only use available areas. Respect signs and don’t use areas that are of limits.
- Bring your own laptop. Only a limited number of computers will be available to use for printing or to search for books.
- Use available sanitizer to disinfect your workspace before use.
- Please leave the reading area before your booked time ends.
- Clean the reading area after use.
- Always follow the infection prevention guidelines from NIPH.