The library's premises are still closed, but we are still available digitally and we offer many services. Now we are accepting returned books. You can return your borrowed books by the entrance to the library.
We are still not charging overdue fines
Pick up and return of books
- Ullandhaug: Mon - Fri at 10am – 1pm
- Bjergsted: Mon - Fri at 10am – 1pm
- Archaeological Museum: Tuesday and Friday at 10am – 1pm
Habits that prevent infection
Please follow the guidelines from NIPH to prevent infection when returning books:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly. Use hand sanitizer if you are not able to wash your hands.
- Keep a distance of two meters
- Please stay at home if you have cold or flulike symptoms or have come in contact with someone infected by corona.
Ordering articles and books
You can request articles that we don’t have online access to. Send and email to email@example.com and we will check and see if we can order them for you. We will print and ship them to you by post. This service is free, and we will not charge postage. Click here to read more.