Join the library for a workshop about how to find scientific literature for students at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Find good sources for your thesis
At this workshop you will learn how to plan a literature search, and which databases are relevant for students at the Faculty of Science and Technology. We will also talk about how to evaluate and manage your references.
Target audience: Bachelor, master- and Phd-students at the Faculty of Science and Technology Equipment: Your own laptop Prior knowledge needed: No Teaching method: Workshop and guided activities Language: English Where: Online in Zoom. Password: library
After the class you should know
- How to find scientific literature
- The difference between various scientific sources
- About and how to use different databases relevant to TekNat
- How to find relevant search phrases and keywords
- How to plan and do a good literature search
- How to use the Citation Compass, and have a basic knowlede about citing and references
The class is online in Zoom. Password: library
You can find more information about searching at TekNats resource pages.