Established at the end of the 1800’s, in 1969 the “Vivaldi” Conservatory of Music became one of the ﬁrst Italian State Conservatories. It is situated in the 18th Century “Cuttica di Cassine” building.
Information for incoming students
Erasmus+ grant in combination with loan and grant from Lånekassen for eligible students.
More information about outbound exchange.
Contact us at the Digital student service desk.