Join the library for a webinar about how to find scientific literature for students at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Searching for scientific literature
At this workshop you will learn how to plan a literature search, and which databases are relevant for students at the Faculty of Science and Technology. We will also talk about how to evaluate and manage your references.
Target audience: Students at the Faculty of Science and Technology Equipment: Your own laptop Prior knowledge needed: No Teaching method: Workshop and guided activities Participants: 20 Registration: No registration required Language: English Where: Online in Zoom, password: library
After the class you should know
- How to find scientific literature
- The difference between various scientific sources
- About and how to use different databases relevant to TekNat
- How to find relevant search phrases and keywords
- How to plan and do a good literature search
- How to use the Citation Compass, and have a basic knowlede about citing and references
The class is online in Zoom. Password: library
You can find more information about searching at TekNats libguide pages.