- Partnerships in the Research Council of Norway-financed national research project Better Provision for Norway’s Children in early years education and care (ECEC). The project is a collaborative project involving researchers from a number of institutions: Oslo and Akershus University College (HiOA), University of Tromsø (UiT), University of Stavanger (UiS), Norwegian Social Research (NOVA) and practitioners and students within the field of early childhood education.
- Values education in Nordic preschools: Basis of education for tomorrow (ValuEd) Financed by NordForsk
- "Towards opportunities for disadvantaged learners on the ECEC road" (TODDLER). Comenius project. YouTube dissemination.
- Searching for Qualities (Research Council of Norway-supported) with the Norwegian title "Blikk for Barn" (BfB) — quality in early childhood education and care (ECEC) institutions for children under the age of three. The focal point of the project is Play - Learning - Aesthetics - Relationships, with the principal aim of developing research-based knowledge concerning how different group compositions impact on quality as regards care, relationships, play and learning amongst children under the age of three. The project is aiming to develop tools for research, evaluation and improvement of quality in Norwegian ECEC institutions and to help improve the education of students on ECEC teacher courses. Participants: HiOA (inc. NOVA), UiT, UiS, and NTNU — Norwegian Centre for Child Research (NOSEB).
- Toddler's Wellbeing (ToWe): Together with higher education institutions in the UK and Spain, the University of Stavanger will be taking part in a major EU-funded project with the objective of improving the quality of life of children in early childhood education and care (ECEC) institutions, focusing on disadvantaged toddlers.
Partnerships and externally financed projects
If you have any questions concerning the programme or the projects, please contact Eva Johansson.