PROGRAMME Winter - Spring 2014/2015
Tuesday December 16th, 11:00 – 13:00 at IRIS
1. Hilde N. Sandvold, PhD candidate, Department of Industrial Economics, Risk Management and Planning
Title: «Efficiency Measurement and Technical Inefficiency in Norwegian Production of Juvenile Salmonids”. (Co-authors: Ragnar Tveterås og Frank Asche).
2. Kristiane Lindland, PhD, IRIS
Title: "The Benefits and Curses of Cross-Disciplinary Work in New Product Development"
Thursday March 19th, 11:00 - 13:00 at UiS Business School/Centre for Innovation Research, room H-125
1, Ole Bergesen, PhD Candidate, Department of Industrial Economics, Risk Management and Planning
Titlel: "Innovation in Fisheries: The Case of Norway"
2. Kristiane M. Lindland, IRIS: Exploring the Re-Interpretation of Physical Objects through the Social Process of Becoming (full paper to be circulated on Friday)
Wednesday May 13th, 11:00 – 13:00 at IRIS
1. Gry Cecilie Høiland, PhD Candidate UiS Business School
2. Sarah Hean, Postdoc UiS, Department of Social Studies
Title: "Establishing network boundaries during social innovations and collaborations"
3. Martin Gjelsvik and Silje H Reve, IRIS
Title: "Bør vi klynge oss til klynger?" (Should we cluster to Clusters?)
Lunch will be provided, while stimulating academic discussion will be co-produced by the participants. Please let us know by a days notice if you want to participate so we can make sure there is enough food for everybody (of the edible kind – food for thought remains a non-rival good).
We all look forward to seeing you there!