Apart with collaboration with NSCC who also contribute with own resources into this project, we have many supporting partners that confirmed their particpation in the project. These are introduced below:
- Atea: With 7,200 employees and 4,000 consultants located in 87 offices across seven countries. Atea is an important system integrator in the health sector
- Sensio: Sensio is the leading provider of welfare technology and helps more than 160 large and small municipalities with quality and efficient operation of their care services, while providing comfort and security in the thousands of homes.
- Norengros: Norengros is a nationwide chain of 13 companies with local owners, with 40 wholesale store and is Norway's largest supplier of consumer goods.. It ́s comprehensive product range includes welfare technology and e- health products.
User- Groups organizations:
The Pensioners' Union is an organization that works to give the country's pensioners a clear voice. Union engage in the areas of health, finance, culture, security and accessibility, in matters that matter to your everyday life as a pensioner.
The municipalities are responsible for providing good and sound health and social services to everyone who needs it, regardless of age or diagnosis.
- Stavanger is a city and municipality in Norway. It is the fourth largest city and third largest metropolitan area in Norway (through conurbation with neighbouring Sandnes) and the administrative centre of Rogaland county. The municipality is the fourth most populous in Norway. Located on the Stavanger Peninsula in Southwest Norway,
- Randaberg is a municipality in Rogaland county, Norway. It is located in the traditional district of Jæren, at the northern end of the Stavanger Peninsula. The administrative centre of the municipality is the village of Randaberg.
- Klepp is a municipality in Rogaland county, Norway. It is located in the traditional district of Jæren. The administrative centre of the municipality is the village of Kleppe.
- UnternehmerTUM offers founders and start-ups a complete service, from the initial idea all the way to IPO. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, scientists and managers supports founders with the development of their products, services and business models. The experts accompany them actively with building up their companies, market entry and financing – also via Venture Capital.
- Citizen lab is part of the ‘Societal Impact’ strand of ‘TopFit’, a regional open innovation programme in the health cluster in the Eastern part of the Netherlands, linking universities, medical hospitals, a cluster of companies in health technology, care providers, insurances, municipalities and other actors from the health sector.